- Web Design and Development with an emphasis on user and mobile friendliness (easy to navigate and looks great on a phone!)
- Search Optimization (SEO) with Keyword, Competitor Analysis, and Local Search Best Practices
- Ecommerce, Membership Plugins, and Website Customizations
- Content Strategy for Menu Navigation, Blog Posts, Categories & Tags
- Photo Optimization, Website Migrations, Google Analytics Setup and Reporting
- Personalized Business and Website Coaching
- Training in how to Update your Website and add Content Yourself
- Suggestions for using Facebook, Instagram, and Email Marketing
- Flexible Care Plans for Website Hosting, Backups, Theme & Plugin Updates, Spam Removal and Security
- 30+ years of Marketing and Business Administration.
- Launched Codewryter in 2010 after graduating from Marlboro College Graduate School Web Development Program.
- Winner of the Brattleboro Business Plan Competition in the Startup General Business Category.
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration & Management from Harvard University.
- BA from UMASS, Amherst, in Communications and English.
- Founder and organizer of the Brattleboro WordPress Meetup.
Certified by Google:
Skilled technically and aesthetically
“Working with Marjorie Ray is a great experience. Marjorie is skilled technically and aesthetically. She is able to comprehend and address my website and online goals on large and small scales. As a thinker and expert technician on both macro and micro levels, Marjorie acts as both web consultant and coding enabler. Her grasp of my large scale vision propelled her to learn and invent on detailed coding levels, new ways of accomplishing the tasks. Personable, ingenious, professional in all regards, I recommend Codewryter’s Marjorie Ray to anyone serious about web design and the dynamic tool it can be.”
~Catherine Dail, Cat Dail Music
Took time to understand my needs
“Marjorie Ray was enthusiastically recommended to me to help me create a website and social media presence for my State Senate campaign. My experience working with her validated that recommendation. Marjorie took time to understand and clarify my needs, then developed a clear and comprehensive contract for her services. She completed the work well in advance of the deadline, and offered ongoing support during the process. She also created simple, user-friendly instructions to enable me to update the website and take full advantage of the social media opportunities. She was supportive of my learning curve and continues to respond with advice and support when I need it.”
~David Schoales, Vermont State Senate Candidate
Get the tech help you need
Contact Marjorie today to get started with your project.