Hi, I’m Marjorie. I enjoy working together with clients to build user-friendly websites they can update themselves. I also write, design and update content for clients who have no interest in logging into their website, ever.
I provide a full range of services, from content strategy and navigation design to ecommerce, analytics, and custom web development.
I’m a problem solver and researcher. The internet changes almost daily and I am constantly googling and learning, to keep all the sites I manage updated, fast, and running smoothly. I offer basic SEO on every site I build, with reasonably-priced care and maintenance plans.
Let’s talk about your needs, maybe I can make your website better and your life easier! Sign up for a free website review.
WordPress Web Design Services:
- Web design and development with an emphasis on mobile friendliness (easy to navigate and looks great on a phone!)
- Content strategy for menu navigation, blog posts, categories & tags
- Ecommerce setup, memberships and website customizations
- Basic SEO (search engine optimization) with Google Search Console
- Image optimization, website migrations, Google Analytics setup
- Personalized business and website coaching
- Flexible Care Plans for backups, updates, site speed and security
- Content writing for web, email newsletters, social media & press.
- Codewryter was founded by Marjorie Ray in 2010 while attending the Open Source Web Development program at Marlboro College Graduate School.
- 30+ years of Marketing and Business Administration.
- Winner of the Brattleboro Business Plan Competition in the Startup General Business Category.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration & Management from Harvard University.
- BA from UMASS, Amherst, in Communications and English.