- 25+ years of Marketing and Business Administration running toy company HSP Nature Toys.
- Launched Codewryter in 2010 after graduating from Marlboro College Graduate School Web Development Program.
- Winner of the Brattleboro Business Plan Competition in the Startup General Business Category.
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration & Management from Harvard University.
- BA from UMASS, Amherst, in Communications and English.
- Founder and organizer of the Brattleboro WordPress Meetup.
Together, we can:
- Strategize and Design (or re-design) your Website
- Strengthen your Social Media Presence
- Create your YouTube Channel and Google+ Account
- Film and Edit Videos for your Facebook Page or Video Marketing Campaign
- Set-up your Email Marketing Account with Mailchimp
- Optimize your site for Google Search (SEO)
- Teach You to Update Your Website so you can add add, change and delete content yourself
- Maintain Your Site with Backups, Updates, Spam Removal and Security
Working with Marjorie at Codewryter Web & Video was a great experience. I was dreading having to re-design a horribly outdated website, but she made it easy. She gave the site a great new look and feel, and added functionality that I figured was going to be way beyond what I could manage. She did a great job, and now the new features are bringing in many NEW customers. I can’t thank her enough. GREAT JOB!” ~ Robert Danforth, Tails of Vermont
Call today at 802-365-9319 or send a message.