- Website design and development with an emphasis on user and mobile friendliness (easy to navigate and looks great on a phone!)
- Content strategy for menu navigation, blog posts, category setup and tags
- Ecommerce, CRM, Zapier, Salesforce, memberships and website customizations
- Basic SEO setup with Google Search Console
- Image optimization, website migrations, Google Analytics
- Personalized business and website coaching
- Flexible Care Plans for backups, updates and security
- Training in how to update your website yourself
- Suggestions for email newsletters, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media
- 30+ years of Marketing and Business Administration.
- Launched Codewryter in 2010 after graduating from Marlboro College Graduate School Web Development Program.
- Winner of the Brattleboro Business Plan Competition in the Startup General Business Category.
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration & Management from Harvard University.
- BA from UMASS, Amherst, in Communications and English.
- Founder and organizer of the Brattleboro WordPress Meetup.
Certified by Google:
Skilled technically and aesthetically
“Working with Marjorie Ray is a great experience. Marjorie is skilled technically and aesthetically. She is able to comprehend and address my website and online goals on large and small scales. As a thinker and expert technician on both macro and micro levels, Marjorie acts as both web consultant and coding enabler. Her grasp of my large scale vision propelled her to learn and invent on detailed coding levels, new ways of accomplishing the tasks. Personable, ingenious, professional in all regards, I recommend Codewryter’s Marjorie Ray to anyone serious about web design and the dynamic tool it can be.”
~Catherine Dail, Cat Dail Music
Get the tech help you need
Contact Marjorie today to get started with your project.