Codewryter was founded by Marjorie Ray in 2010 while attending the Open Source Web Development program at Marlboro College Graduate School.
WordPress Web Design Services:
Marjorie specializes in building user-friendly websites you can update yourself. Services included:
- Web design and development with an emphasis on mobile friendliness (easy to navigate and looks great on a phone!)
- Content strategy for menu navigation, blog posts, categories & tags
- Ecommerce setup, memberships and website customizations
- Basic SEO (search engine optimization) with Google Search Console
- Image optimization, website migrations, Google Analytics setup
- Personalized business and website coaching
- Flexible Care Plans for backups, updates, site speed and security
- Content writing for web, email newsletters, social media & press.
- 30+ years of Marketing and Business Administration.
- Winner of the Brattleboro Business Plan Competition in the Startup General Business Category.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration & Management from Harvard University.
- Graduate Certificate in Open Source Web Development from Marlboro College Graduate School.
- BA from UMASS, Amherst, in Communications and English.
“Marjorie Ray was enthusiastically recommended to me to help me create a website and social media presence for my State Senate campaign. My experience working with her validated that recommendation. Marjorie took time to understand and clarify my needs, then developed a clear and comprehensive contract for her services. She completed the work well in advance of the deadline, and offered ongoing support during the process. She also created simple, user-friendly instructions to enable me to update the website and take full advantage of the social media opportunities. She was supportive of my learning curve and continues to respond with advice and support when I need it.”~David Schoales, Vermont State Senate Candidate
Marjorie Ray and Codewryter Web & Video was referred by a friend. From the very first meeting with Marjorie we knew we were working with a professional, experienced and talented person that would be building our website. Marjorie’s patience, professionalism and creative thinking made the entire web design process seem effortless. The turn-around time from initial meeting/building to the launching was quick, revisions taken care of. Throughout the process Marjorie answered all of our questions and offered suggestions while showing professional confidence that put us all at ease. The website has exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend Marjorie.~Kelley Aither, Rentals Plus, W. Brattleboro, VT