Certified by Google:
- Digital Strategy and Web Design with an emphasis on user and mobile friendliness (easy to navigate and looks great on your phone!)
- Search Optimization (SEO) with Keyword, Competitor Analysis, and Local Search Best Practices.
- Social Media Marketing including Facebook pages, Google+ for Business, Instagram, and more.
- Personalized Coaching to teach you to add and change content on your website.
- Maintenance of your Site with Backups, Updates, Spam Removal and Security.
Working with Marjorie at Codewryter Web & Video was a great experience. I was dreading having to re-design a horribly outdated website, but she made it easy. She gave the site a great new look and feel, and added functionality that I figured was going to be way beyond what I could manage. She did a great job, and now the new features are bringing in many NEW customers. I can’t thank her enough. GREAT JOB!” ~ Robert Danforth, Tails of Vermont
- 25+ years of Marketing and Business Administration running toy company HSP Nature Toys.
- Launched Codewryter in 2010 after graduating from Marlboro College Graduate School Web Development Program.
- Winner of the Brattleboro Business Plan Competition in the Startup General Business Category.
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration & Management from Harvard University.
- BA from UMASS, Amherst, in Communications and English.
- Founder and organizer of the Brattleboro WordPress Meetup.
Call today at 802-365-9319 or send a message.