- Digital Strategy and Web Design with an emphasis on user and mobile friendliness (easy to navigate and looks great on your phone!)
- Search Optimization (SEO) with Keyword, Competitor Analysis, and Local Search Best Practices.
- Social Media Marketing including Facebook pages, Google+ for Business, Instagram, and more.
- Personalized Business and Website Coaching.
- Training in how to update your website and add content yourself.
- Maintenance of your Site with Backups, Updates, Spam Removal and Security.
- 30+ years of Marketing and Business Administration.
- Launched Codewryter in 2010 after graduating from Marlboro College Graduate School Web Development Program.
- Winner of the Brattleboro Business Plan Competition in the Startup General Business Category.
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration & Management from Harvard University.
- BA from UMASS, Amherst, in Communications and English.
- Founder and organizer of the Brattleboro WordPress Meetup.
Certified by Google:
Skilled technically and aesthetically
“Working with Marjorie Ray is a great experience. Marjorie is skilled technically and aesthetically. She is able to comprehend and address my website and online goals on large and small scales. As a thinker and expert technician on both macro and micro levels, Marjorie acts as both web consultant and coding enabler. Her grasp of my large scale vision propelled her to learn and invent on detailed coding levels, new ways of accomplishing the tasks. Personable, ingenious, professional in all regards, I recommend Codewryter’s Marjorie Ray to anyone serious about web design and the dynamic tool it can be.”
~Catherine Dail, Cat Dail Music
Took time to understand my needs
“Marjorie Ray was enthusiastically recommended to me to help me create a website and social media presence for my State Senate campaign. My experience working with her validated that recommendation. Marjorie took time to understand and clarify my needs, then developed a clear and comprehensive contract for her services. She completed the work well in advance of the deadline, and offered ongoing support during the process. She also created simple, user-friendly instructions to enable me to update the website and take full advantage of the social media opportunities. She was supportive of my learning curve and continues to respond with advice and support when I need it.”
~David Schoales, Vermont State Senate Candidate
Professional, experienced, talented
Marjorie Ray and Codewryter Web & Video was referred by a friend. From the very first meeting with Marjorie we knew we were working with a professional, experienced and talented person that would be building our website. Marjorie’s patience, professionalism and creative thinking made the entire web design process seem effortless. The turn around time from initial meeting/building to the launching was quick, revisions taken care of. Throughout the process Marjorie answered all of our questions and offered suggestions while showing professional confidence that put us all at ease. The website has exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend Marjorie.
~Kelley Aither, Rentals Plus, W. Brattleboro, VT