- Website design and development with an emphasis on user and mobile friendliness (easy to navigate and looks great on a phone!)
- Content strategy for menu navigation, blog posts, category setup and tags
- Ecommerce, CRM, Zapier, Salesforce, memberships and website customizations
- Basic SEO setup with Google Search Console
- Image optimization, website migrations, Google Analytics
- Personalized business and website coaching
- Flexible Care Plans for backups, updates and security
- Training in how to update your website yourself
- Suggestions for email newsletters, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media
- 30+ years of Marketing and Business Administration.
- Launched Codewryter in 2010 after graduating from Marlboro College Graduate School Web Development Program.
- Winner of the Brattleboro Business Plan Competition in the Startup General Business Category.
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration & Management from Harvard University.
- BA from UMASS, Amherst, in Communications and English.
Listen to a recent Hallway Chats interview with Marjorie.
Get the tech help you need
Contact Marjorie today to get started with your project.