Get the tech help you need.
Digital Strategy & Web Design
"Thank you for everything, Marjorie. You went above and beyond the call of duty.” ~Joseph Fichter
Hi! I'm Marjorie Ray, Owner of Codewryter. I build WordPress websites which clients can update themselves. I also specialize in video marketing, social media, and email campaigns.
First, we will have a conversation about your ideas for a new website and online presence. I’d like to hear about your business, your objectives, your struggles, and who you are.
Developing websites is my passion. I enjoy every aspect of the process, including helping customers increase sales, training clients on updating their site, or solving technical issues.
Codewryter Web & Video
"I create websites with social media strategies and online marketing tools to help your business grow." ~ Marjorie Ray, Owner
Located in Brookline, Vermont
Let's get started
- How to Create a Brand Page on Google+
- How To Create A YouTube Account
- How to Edit Videos in YouTube
- How to Upload Videos to YouTube
- How To Log Into Your WordPress Website
- Installing Desktop Server
- Goals for Codewryter 2016
- Upload Multiple Photos to WordPress
- What’s New in WordPress 4.3
- How to Prevent Accidentally Publishing a WordPress Post
- Free Screen Recording Software on your Mac
- Sign up to Speak at Genesis Camp
- How to Send Large Files Thru Email
- Making Money Blogging
- WordPress for Beginners
"Marjorie Ray was enthusiastically recommended by the director of one of the most successful internet development companies in New England to help me create a website and social media presence for my State Senate campaign. My experience working with her validated that recommendation.
Marjorie took time to understand and clarify my needs, then developed a clear and comprehensive contract for her services. She completed the work well in advance of the deadline, and offered ongoing support during the process. She also created simple, user-friendly instructions to enable me to update the website and take full advantage of the social media opportunities. She was supportive of my learning learning curve and continues to respond with advice and support when I need it."
~David Schoales, Vermont State Senate Candidate